WE LOVE YOUR SMILE
A healthy smile starts at home, but you don’t have to go it alone. We’re devoted to helping you achieve the smile and oral health you have always wanted. Our dental services are designed to support your daily hygiene habits and enhance your daily routines.
Preventative, restorative, and cosmetic treatment solutions for every member of the family
- Sealants & Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Crowns, Bridges, Veneers, & Implants
- Extractions & Dentures
Consultations & Exams
Guards & Trays
We offer 3 different tooth whitening systems that are sure to work with your desired outcome & timeframe.
- Tray-based tooth whitening System
- A “take-home” whitening application
- Internal teeth bleaching system – In-office service
- A “single tooth” internal whitening system
- Boost Whitening – In-office service
- A powerful treatment using a bleaching gel to remove deep stains from tooth enamel.
Sealants & Tooth-Colored Fillings
- A resinous material is applied to the biting surface of the posterior teeth to prevent decay.
We use two different types of Tooth-Colored Fillings –
- Composite Resin:
- Used for either front or back teeth
- Provides good durability and is able to withstand wear, pressure, and damage
- Bioclear Method:
- Used for esthetics – it’s a technique in which dental composite is wrapped around the tooth using special plastic matrices to properly form a fully functional, beautiful tooth.
- This process is different than bonding because it’s very conservative and does not require the removal of tooth structure.
Crowns, Bridges, & Veneers
- A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth – to cover the tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance. The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to support a fractured tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t enough tooth structure left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
- To make a cosmetic modification
- Dental implants are the replacement of tooth roots in the mouth. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed or removable replacement teeth. Dental implants, which are placed in the jawbone, are small anchors made of a biocompatible metal called titanium. The anchors begin to fuse with the bone over the course of a few months. After the fusing process, known as osseointegration, abutment posts are inserted into the anchors to allow for the permanent attachment of the replacement teeth.
Extractions & Dentures
- Sometimes it’s necessary for both adults and children to have teeth extracted. Whether requested by an orthodontist or for other reasons, we’ll help you feel comfortable and confident in your decision.
- If dentures are the next step in your dental care, then let us help make them as well fitted and comfortable as possible. We will take the time to make sure they fit properly and will help to line and cushion them so they are as gentle on your gums as possible.
- We offer:
- Adjustment of full & partial dentures
- Repair broken dentures
- Add teeth to dentures
- Reline full & partial dentures
- Soft tissue conditioning
- Modify dentures
- Replacement of attachment